Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine Fees and Rebates
- Initial Acupuncture consultation and treatment (70-80min): $90
- Follow-up Acupuncture consultation and treatment (45-60min): $75
- Acupuncture with cupping/guasha/remedial massage, etc. (90min): $95
- Granulated herbs: $35-45/week
- Consultation only (20min, no Acupuncture treatment or herbs): $40
- Herbal collection/dispensary fee: $15 – for herbal dispensary only, no consultation needed.
For ongoing treatment with same conditions, fees are charged on treatment only. If patients haven’t been in the clinic in the last 6 months or have new or different health concerns, a standard consultation fee may be charged.
Health Fund Rebates
- For Acupuncture and remedial treatments, most health fund rebates are available. Please check with your health insurer.
- For Chinese herbal medicine, some health fund rebates are available. Please check with your health insurer.
Ask about seniors and pensioner discounts.